Hip HopLegendsShowbiz

50 Cent Says He Advised Eminem To Ignore Nick Cannon Diss

Marco Huck Krzysztof Glowacki during the Premier Boxing Champions Cruiserweight bout at the Prudential Center on August 14, 2015 in Newark, New Jersey.

Legends & Icons

curtis jackson
Marco Huck Krzysztof Glowacki during the Premier Boxing Champions Cruiserweight bout at the Prudential Center on August 14, 2015 in Newark, New Jersey.

50 Cent is doing press rounds ahead of the forthcoming television drama “For Life,” which he stars in and executive produced.

During ABC’s Television Critics Association press tour day, the Power mogul was asked about Eminem’s recent beef with the former husband of Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon, who also runs the “Wild N Out” television show. The Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ OG revealed he actually advised Slim Shady not to respond to his longtime foe.

“I told him don’t even say nothing to him,” 50 told TheWrap on Wednesday (January 8). “The record is terrible.”
He added, “You can’t argue with a fool. When you understand that a person is not registering even when they’re losing, then the argument goes forever. So you should just stop.”

Cannon felt compelled to take shots at Eminem after Slim Shady responded to Nick Cannon’s interview on T.I.’s podcast on Fat Joe’s “Lord Above” single featuring Mary J. Blige last month. As part of the track, Em sent several shots toward Cannon and his ex-wife Mariah Carey.

Nick Cannon’s game plan was to unload three diss tracks at Shady in an attempt to lure him into an appearance on Wild ‘N Out — “The Invitation” featuring an intro from Suge Knight, “Pray For Him” with The Black Squad and “Canceled: The Invitation.”

Eminem’s only responses came from a couple of tweets, demanding an apology from “Nicholas.”

ALSO CHECK OUT LAST WEEK’S TOP TEN COUNTDOWN FOR LEGENDS & ICONS ON WORLDWIDE VIDEO ZONE BELOW!

Leave a Reply