Chrisean Rock shared a heartfelt message on Twitter to her and Blueface’s unborn baby, expressing her excitement to be a better version of herself with the baby’s arrival.
Rock typed out the heartfelt message on Twitter on Tuesday (April 11), and it comes after new baby bump photos emerged on Instagram a day earlier.
“Hey sweet angel I can’t wait till u get here,” Rock wrote. “You gon help me be the best me. I’m looking forward to you bud [pregnant emoji] … the fact it’s precious to know you right here with me is beautiful.”
Hey sweet angel I can’t wait till u get here You gon help me be the best me I’m looking forward to you bud🤰🏽… the fact it’s precious to know you right here with me is beautiful.
— ChriseanRock (@ChriseanMalone) April 11, 2023
Blueface had previously denied the baby was his and even demanded a paternity test, but later made a surprising U-turn, admitting the baby was admitting there was an 80% chance the baby was his. Chrisean’s pregnancy has been fraught with controversy, including accusations of lying about being pregnant and smoking while pregnant.
“Lots of women smoke weed until their last trimester there is no effect don’t shoot the messenger,” he wrote on Twitter in March. “I’m only tweeting the truth weather its In her favor or not I’m not bias.
He also addressed not wanting to claim the baby. “So people on here that’s like, ‘I thought you said it wasn’t your baby.’ Bitch, I ain’t stupid. I been fucking a bitch. There’s a 20 percent chance it’s not my baby, but there’s an 80 percent chance it is, on God. You hear me? Y’all be more realistic on this muthafucka.”
The “Thotiana” rapper also stated, his girlfriend had 10 different sexual partners in the last 12 months, so there’s no way the baby could be his.
“To answer y’all questions yes me an rock are officially done it’s strictly business I tried it an clearly it wasn’t giving before she announces…she’s pregnant with somebody else’s child not mine,” he tweeted at the time. “Rock has had encounters with 10 different men in the last year until I see DNA test then it’s not mine.”
He added: “I know I know y’all thought she was all about me…me too lol but the facts are facts being my BM would be a blessing. She must be currently drinking while pregnant that’s a red flag. It’s not a blueface baby.”