Jonathan Majors’ longtime manager has dropped the “Creed III” star as he faces domestic violence charges.
Multiple sources told Deadline Monday that Entertainment 360 parted ways with Majors three weeks after his arrest for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend in New York City. The company cut ties with the “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” star over issues surrounding his personal behavior, the trade publication reported.
Majors’ representation problems don’t stop with Entertainment 360. PR firm The Lede Company also initiated a break with the Avengers actor in the last month.
Majors has already shot the second season of Marvel/Disney+’s Loki, in which he reprises his uber-villain role of Kang the Conqueror, and won’t go before the cameras in Avengers: The Kang Dynasty for quite some time. Deadline hears there’s been zero conversations in the Marvel camp to drop Majors from the MCU.
ARRESTED IN MARCH
The actor was arrested March 25 over an alleged domestic dispute with a 30-year old woman. The unnamed victim was taken to the hospital with “minor injuries to her head and neck,” according to authorities. Majors is expected to appear before a judge May 8 as he faces multiple counts of harassment and assault from the New York City D.A.
“Jonathan Majors is completely innocent and is probably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows,” Majors’ criminal defense attorney Priya Chaudhry told Deadline in a March 27 statement. “We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the District Attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently.”
Chaudhry added at the time that the “evidence includes video footage from the vehicle where this episode took place, witness testimony from the driver and others who both saw and heard the episode, and most importantly, two written statements from the woman recanting these allegations.”