Breaking NewsNews

Police Announce Patrick Brown Arrest In Fatal Shooting Of Migos Rapper, Takeoff

CELEBRITY NEWS WORLDWIDE with Karen Smith

migos

(Atlanta News First) – Authorities in Houston are expected to provide an update on an ongoing investigation involving the death of Migos rapper Takeoff. Police announced that Patrick Xavier Clark was identified as the man arrested in connection to the murder of Atlanta rapper Takeoff.

The announcement comes just one month after the Atlanta rapper was fatally shot at a private party at a downtown Houston bowling alley.

On Wednesday, authorities announced a man was charged in connection with the case. According to CBS news, prosecutors named 22-year-old Cameron Joshua as a suspect in the investigation but added that they did not believe Joshua fired the shot that took Takeoff’s life.

Joshua was charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon at the time of Takeoff’s death.

ALSO CHECK OUT WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TAKEOFF’S BROTHER YRN LINGO

“Along with my firm, I am devastated by the tragic death of Kirshnik Ball, known to his fans as Takeoff,” Findling wrote. “Takeoff was not only a brilliant musical artist with unlimited talent but also a uniquely kind and gentle soul. He will be greatly missed now and always.”

HPD officials said the investigation remained ongoing.

Previously, an investigator said it appeared the shooting occurred after an argument outside a bowling alley, where a large group gathered after a private event. Houston Chief of Police Troy Finner said police believe two guns might have been used during the shooting.

HPD said Takeoff was an innocent bystander and not an intended target in the shooting.